top of page
A large pile of multicolored, wrapped gifts with bows and various cartoon toys scattered on top.

Shopping Week Applications

In order to participate in our program; you must go through our application process. This process is 100% confidential. If your application is accepted, you will be able to participate in our shopping week; this is the time when you are able to select toys, books, and games for your family. 

Our applications will open for the 2024 holiday season on September 1st. If you would like to receive a reminder email or additional information as the application date gets closer click on the link below.

Please note: In order to apply you will need a current LES or SRB and DD 1172-2.

  • LES can be found by logging into MyPAY

  • DD 1172-2 (DEERS FORM) can be found by:

  1. The service member utilizing his/her CAC card online at, or 

  2. The service member or spouse can visit the DEERS office on post (note: if the spouse visits the DEERS office without the service member, the spouse must have a Power of Attorney), or

  3. By contacting the service member’s S1, Commander, or Rear Detachment Commander if service member is at NTC or deployed.

For application support please contact

bottom of page